Catalogues and flyers remain a powerful marketing medium, but their role has changed. Where they were once a direct-response vehicle, they now drive consumers to the internet to place an order online. Nowhere else can you convey a brand statement of range and branding like a catalogue – and yes it still drives amazing purchase results, both in-store and online!
First a foremost for any print job – any client is looking for the “best price” always – that we can deliver. With our retail background we have printed an infinite about of retail catalogues with buying relationships (hence purchasing power) with the key web printers in Australia. At AAM we can help with all print jobs no matter what size or scale.
With partnerships with printers of all formats and extensive experience in all aspects of the print process in catalogues, flyers and brochures- we are able to help with your printing requirements from start to finish. We understand that getting the job printed on time to the quality to expect are integral in selecting an agency to manage your printing. Meeting the deadline is everything on a print job!
Our Creative Team is also experienced in effective designs for all print media from posters to catalogues and everything in between (if you require print creative also), and we are also able to arrange the delivery / distribution of your print job.
Printing And Design Services We Offer Include;
- Web printing of large volume catalogues being a key partner of all Australian suppliers
- Specialised and customised digital printing
- Cost efficient sheet fed (offset) printing of brochure, flyers etc
- All poster size colour graphic printing
- Point of Sale material
- All signage from small to large format billboard printing
- All retail display items such as wobblers and shelf hangers
- Banner printing
- Window graphic design
- Custom made banners
- Car / Bus Wraps
- Overseas printing relationships available out of China and Hong Kong for custom jobs with longer lead times.
With years’ experience and longstanding relationships with major distribution companies, All About Media are able to provide you with a proven methodology to help ensure your campaign is a success at the best distribution prices!
Distribution of your retail catalogue or promotional flyers are as equally important as the print job. Many options and tools are available to be able to target your customer the most cost efficient and effective way. The choice is broad from mass or targeted walker drops using our parters Salmat and PMP Distribution, Australia Post UAM or addressed mail, inserts in a wide variety of newspapers and magazines and even area like tip ons and on-serts – there are many options and the AAM team can help you make the right distribution decision for your business.
Our Team Is Able To Provide The Following Distribution Services;
- Letterbox distribution (using targeting).
- Unaddressed or addressed Newspaper/ Catalogue / Samples / Flyer delivery with Australia Post at competitive rates using our Australia Post accredited distribution partner.
- Catalogue inserts into metro daily, regional and suburban local papers.
- Walker handout distributors in CBD and shopping centre locations also managing the approval processes.
- Addressed business delivery
- Contact Call Centre Solutions
- Coupon, Loyalty Cards, designed printed and distributed
- Direct and Targeted Media and Marketing Solutions
- Specialised articles – eg magnets.
Why Catalogues / Flyers For Your Business?
- High awareness and readership of unaddressed advertising material – 9 out of 10 people regularly read at least one category of unaddressed mail (Sweeney Research)
- Ability to target to your target market via mapping
- Unaddressed mail is seen as a helpful tool in saving time and money – finding the latest bargain!
- Great readership – Likely to pass through multiple hands within a household and kept in the house for over a week before being discarded.
- Up to 6 in 10 people say their shopping behaviour is likely to be influenced by unaddressed advertising material.
- Discover new products – UAM has the potential to bring a fresh idea / something unknown into the home!
- UAM is able to provide inspiration and ideas for upcoming events.
Call us TODAY on 1300 800 811 to find out more about how we can help with your printing and distribution requirements.