Consumers of today still thrive for the daily news fix in their time and often outside the computer screen, nothing delivers content like this than a print publication. This makes newspaper advertising a great way to engage your customers with a broad reach
We Understand The Importance Of CPM’s Therefore Buying Efficiently And Effectively For Your Campaign
We also appreciate that targeting to the areas that attract the best readers for your business is not always EGN (early general news)! For example if you are health and beauty business we often find the best results are in supplements or NIM’s (newspaper inserted magazines) like Body + Soul or Sunday Style in the Sunday News Ltd papers.
The print landscape is a very dynamic and congested one, therefore using the services of AAM will assist you in steering your newspaper advertising campaign into the right masthead on the right day of the week, the best position and or best section of the paper.
Then we bring in the creative which for a print campaign is an art like no other! We regard this equally as important to the media placement and we are the experts in creating winning headlines, copy, aesthetically pleasing layouts, long form copy (if required) and the offer / call to action – all essential ingredients to get you the result you are looking for and complimenting your brand values at the same time.
“I do not regard advertising as entertainment or an art form, but as a medium of information. When I write an advertisement, I don’t want you to tell me that you find it ‘creative.’ I want you to find it so interesting that you buy the product.”
― David Ogilvy, Ogilvy on Advertising
Why Advertise In Newspapers?
- People rely on newspapers to keep them informed on a daily basis – in many cases buying the paper on a daily basis or weekly. The Sunday paper is still the highest read publication across all Australian markets.
- The environment allows for a high impact message to be delivered
- Stable readership means consistent audience building brand recall Ability to choose coverage based on whether you want to reach your local community or a metro area
- Short lead time in placing ads with great flexibility to alter message based on news and market fluctuations.
- Large range of ad sizes and costs to suit individual advertising requirements.
To find out how our press media planning and buying services can help your business, please contact one of our Account Managers on 1300 800 811.